Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Tumor

I realized recently that I hadn't told you about the results from the tumor. No news is good news I suppose and it did take them a few weeks to get back to me, however, everything came out normal---praise the Lord! A stitch in my incision got infected this week and I had to rip it out myself (yuck) and I kept thinking...stupid C-Section. Then I remembered the tumor. I keep telling myself, GOD IS SO GOOD, HE WORKS EVERYTHING FOR GOOD, HE LOVES US AND IS TAKING CARE OF US, REMEMBER THE TUMOR!!! Remember the tumor! The C-section was a blessing....I would have had to have surgery to get it out anyways, but this way it was taken out and I had a beautiful daughter to look forward to. GOD IS GOOD! On a side note, Andy was looking through his phone and found a picture of it! They wouldn't let him watch during the actual delivery but once Joni was out, he stood up and watched and snapped a few. This is the link if you want to see it! It is very bloody and gross so that's why I just didn't post it here. I'm not going to force you to look at it. The tumor is the big white thing next to the doctor's hand. Enjoy and praise the Lord!

http://cid-22f0ec4cca2e0d5e.office.live.com/self.aspx/Public/Tumor/Tumor.jpg

2 comments:

Becca said...

You sure share a lot:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.