Monday, January 24, 2011

Hadley vs. Jonell

I have been wanting to do this for awhile and now that Jo is 8 months, I have a few pictures to use for comparisons. As Joni has gotten older, her facial features have definitely become her own. However, when the girls were babies, I think they looked a lot alike. I say that but people still say that Joni looks like her big sister. As far as milestones, Hadley is ahead of Jo in about everything. I can't believe we have 2 kids and its only been a little over 2 years ago that we had none! Time flies when you're having fun and it HAS been fun! So Hadley will be first and Joni will be second.

2 MONTHS
Joni has always been chubbier than Hadley. She has always weighed more and been in the 50% percentile on everything when Hadley was always in the 2nd :)
3 MONTHS
4 MONTHS
5 MONTHS
6 MONTHS
This picture of Hadley (below) and the last one of Joni (above) I think are pretty close! God has blessed us with beautiful babies!
7 MONTHS
When Hadley was Joni's age now, she was walking around while holding onto the furniture. Joni is crawling everywhere.....she prefers the army version but still gets where she needs to in no time flat. It is fun to have her follow me around now instead of staying in one spot and crying. She can stand while holding onto something but is still wobbly. We are working on that. Both girls are great sleepers and are doing very well sharing a room. Hadley sometimes comes in and stands by my side of the bed and scares the daylights out of me when I wake up in the dark and see her there......staring. Both sleep through the other one crying too. Again, our cups runneth over! Below is the reason why we really would prefer Hadley go back to bed instead of getting in with us.
Love to you all!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That last picture is so funny - that's what my house looks like EVERY NIGHT (only with 1 or 2 little boys ages almost 3 and 5 years!!) My oldest used to be there too but he is now finally in his top bunk sleeping soundly for a year! Phew. And Tess is sleeping soundly in her crib and by number 4 it's a heck of a lot easier to let them cry it out.

I think your girls look exactly alike but mostly the eyes and mouth I think. They share those things mostly I see. Cutie pies though both of them!! :)